Are you looking for a perfect display combination? Our HMS Victory 30” model and display case combo will sure to set your home or office apart!
|Dimension (inch)||35.4L x 13.5W x 29.5H Inches|
|Brand name||Old Modern Handicrafts|
|Materials||western red cedar, rosewood, and mahogany + metal|
The Model: H.M.S. Victory, Adm. Horatio Nelson’s flagship at the Battle of Trafalgar in 1805, is now available as a museum-quality, FULLY ASSEMBLED model. This is an “Exclusive Edition” where the model has a unique serial number etched into the hull, which allows us to identify production date, the material used and all other production information of a model. Master craftsmen using historical photographs, drawings or original plans meticulously handcraft these highly detailed wood models from scratch. They are built to scale with high-grade wood such as western red cedar, rosewood, and mahogany. They are 100% hand built individually using plank-on-frame construction method and are similar to the building of actual ships. Each model requires hundreds of hours to finish and must go through a demanding quality control process before leaving the workshop. This amazing replica of the H.M.S. Victory model features plank on frame, three decks, and three ferocious rows of metal cannons on each side of the ship. The front bowsprit and three large masts are connected securely using advanced rigging and lines painstakingly knotted and fastened by hand. Each yard has an attached hand-stitched rolled-up sail made of fine linen. Metal anchors and a wooden rudder are visible on the front and rear of the ship. On the deck, there are authentic hand-built lifeboats with ribs and planks, stationed metal cannons, metal steering wheels, wooden crane, captain’s dining and sleeping cabin, and many other handcrafted ornaments. There is also an exquisite detailed admiral’s quarter on the stern with beautiful metal lanterns, handcrafted brass statues and ornaments, and a wooden flagpole. This model comes standard with a solid wood base and brass nameplate. It’ll make a perfect gift for home or office decorator, boat enthusiast or passionate collector.
The Display Case: This beautiful display case was made out of hardwood and painted in dark mahogany color. It has distinctive designs that add elegance and beauty when displayed in your home or office. It is 100% fully assembled and comes with plexiglass panels on all sides. It features an easy access door or panel to move your ship in and out from the display case. This case is very effective when it comes to preventing dust particles as well as keeping your valuable tall ship looking new and protected at all time. It is a must-have for model ship enthusiasts or passionate collectors.
Purchase this combo and save now on both item and shipping cost.
Notes: Both items will be shipped safely via FedEx Ground.
THIS HMS VICTORY MID SIZE EE IS TOO LARGE OR TOO SMALL OR ARE YOU'RE LOOKING FOR A CUSTOMIZATION SHIP MODEL?
Our master craftsmen build scale replicas of any vessel including but not limited to tall ship, sailing yachts, cruiseship, speedboat to any size using integration technique of traditional to modern methods.
- Material: high-grade wood such as: western red cedar, rosewood, and mahogany + metal only (no plastic parts)
- Skill: best traditional real ship-making methods applied, hundreds of hours required to finish each model by our master craftsmen
- Uniqueness: each ship is an “Exclusive Edition” where the model has a unique serial number etched into the hull
This HMS VICTORY MID SIZE EE is packed in a wooden carton with cushions to maximize protection. We ensure that this HMS VICTORY MID SIZE EE arrives perfectly for display and decoration.
In this final important step, this ship is packed in a sturdy wood and then in a nice carton box with cushion for maximum protection. We also perform a drop test to make sure the package is safe in shipping.
Here at Old Modern Handicrafts, every ship has a story. From bow to stern, star board to port side, every vessel carries its own exquisite history. Through our fine hand craftsmanship, we tell that story the way it deserves to be told – with heart and soul. Old Modern Handicrafts uses traditional methods of building ship models, while integrating modern innovations. Our master craftsmen in Vietnam construct each ship entirely by hand using the traditional plank-on-bulk head method. They then harness high-tech tools like laser machines to create fine, accurate details. Each ship is scaled down in precise proportions from the original model for authenticity. It is a masterful synthesis of modern and traditional methods that makes the Old Modern quality one of a kind. What we mean by quality you can trust:
● Extensive research through original plans and pictures makes our models true to life.
● 100% hand-built from scratch, plank by plank.
● Hundreds of hours of work go into our museum-quality models.
● Made of quality wood such as western red cedar, mahogany, rosewood, teak, and more
● Chrome, brass, and cast metal fittings and ornaments add richness and verisimilitude
● Each model must pass a demanding quality control process before leaving the workshop and making its voyage to you. Old Modern Handicrafts carries all manner of ships from every age of sail, and we are also proud to build custom models for our customers. Drop us a line – it’s our pleasure to help you tell your story. Staying at shore? Explore our nautical offerings for the home. Our novelties include vintage-style globes, magnifiers and telescopes, clocks, furniture, and all manner of nautical décor. The same quality of craftsmanship and care is extended to all our products, on land or at sea.
If you are having a hard time making decision, here are some of our recommendations: