The world's finest collections of ship models and nautical decor
Home of Classic beauty and timeless work of art.
A Legacy of craftsmanship and old world techniques
We're proud to hold one of the world's finest collections of ship models and nautical home decor with more than 1000 different items. ⛵️ Our collections represent a diversity of nautical home and office design in the form of ship models ranging from yachts, battleships, cruise ship models, tall ships, model boats, model fishing boats, model sailing ships and many other decorative and furniture categories. We also carry a vast selection in a variety of sizes and wide range type of wooden ship models for pirate ship model, Titanic model, USS Constitution model ship to display case model ship.
Collecting model ships has a rather long history. They have been popular for centuries because of the beauty and satisfaction they bring into the home. It used to be that such models were only available to the rich, especially admirals and sea captains. With the mission of providing the largest collection of museum-quality ship models to customers around the world, With THE SPYGLASS SHOP, now it is possible for almost anyone to begin collecting model ships.
At Spyglass shop, we carry all manner of ships from every age of sail, and we are also proud to build custom models for our customers. Drop us a line – it’s our pleasure to help you tell your story through ships building. Staying at shore? Explore our nautical offerings for the home. Our novelties include vintage-style globes, magnifiers and telescopes, clocks, furniture, and all manner of nautical décor. The same quality of craftsmanship and care is extended to all our products, on land or at sea.
Quality that you can trust
- Historical accurate: Extensive research through original plans and pictures makes our models true to life.
- Model ship building: 100% hand-built from scratch, plank by plank.
- Hundreds of hours of work go into our high quality models.
- Made of quality wood such as western red cedar, mahogany, rosewood, teak, and more
- Chrome, brass, and cast metal fittings and ornaments add richness and verisimilitude
- Each model must pass a demanding quality control process before leaving the workshop and making its voyage to you.
Through our fine handcraftsmanship, we tell the story the way it deserve to be told.