Specification of ASIAN STYLE RICKSHAW PULLER WINE HOLDER
|Dimension (inch)||13.78L x 6.3W x 8.66H Inches|
|Brand name||Old Modern Handicrafts|
The story of ASIAN STYLE RICKSHAW PULLER WINE HOLDER
While rickshaws are most associated with Asia today, they were first invented in the streets of Paris, France during the 17th century. They were then invented independently in Japan in the 19th century. From there, the rickshaw made its way to Singapore, China, India, and other countries in Asia and Africa.
Product Description of ASIAN STYLE RICKSHAW PULLER WINE HOLDER
Rest your drink of choice in the charming comfort of the Asian Style Rickshaw Puller Wine Holder. Handcrafted from metal and adorned with rattan, this wine holder is sturdy and perfectly sized at 13.78 x 6.3 x 8.66 inches. Curlicues, spirals, and fluid forms cultivate a sultry air, making it the perfect accessory for cocktail parties and summer picnics.
- 100% handcrafted using traditional techniques and modern technology
- Made from high-quality wood such as rosewood, western red cedar, mahogany, teak, etc.
- Hundreds of hours of hand craftsmanship to complete a model at museum-quality, ensuring attention to detail and precision
- No plastic parts is used in order to ensure authenticity and an authentic look
- Each model goes through a demanding in-house quality control before leaving the workshop, ensuring excellence and authenticity
- Protective packaging with wooden crate for safe shipping, close-to-zero damage and storage
- Skillful craftsmen have years of experience and a passion for their work, ensuring quality and accuracy.