Specification of ASIAN STYLE RICKSHAW DRIVER CARD HOLDER
|Dimension (inch)||7.09L x 4.13W x 5.91H Inches|
|Brand name||Old Modern Handicrafts|
The story of ASIAN STYLE RICKSHAW DRIVER CARD HOLDER
While the invention of the rickshaw is still in dispute, many people credit it to American Baptist missionary Jonathan Goble. Living in Yokohama, Japan in the 1800s, Goble wanted to develop a way to convey his invalid wife around the city. A man-pulled vehicle was his solution, and it quickly gained ground as a means of transport from China to South Africa.
Product Description of AMERIGO VESPUCCI MODEL SHIP PAINTED
Take all your most important information along for the ride with you via our Asian Style Rickshaw Driver Card Holder. This handcrafted metal and rattan card holder provides two positions in which to gracefully store your cards. Dimensions are 7.09 x 4.13 x 5.91 inches.
- 100% handcrafted using traditional techniques and modern technology
- Made from high-quality wood such as rosewood, western red cedar, mahogany, teak, etc.
- Hundreds of hours of hand craftsmanship to complete a model at museum-quality, ensuring attention to detail and precision
- No plastic parts is used in order to ensure authenticity and an authentic look
- Each model goes through a demanding in-house quality control before leaving the workshop, ensuring excellence and authenticity
- Protective packaging with wooden crate for safe shipping, close-to-zero damage and storage
- Skillful craftsmen have years of experience and a passion for their work, ensuring quality and accuracy.