Specification of VIKING SPORT CRUISER MODEL BOAT
36.0L x 12.0W x 19.0H Inches
|Brand name||Old Modern Handicrafts|
|Materials||western red cedar, rosewood, and mahogany + metal|
The history of VIKING SPORT CRUISER MODEL BOAT
Viking Sport Cruiser is sexy and sophisticated and it breaks a new ground in motor yacht design. With eye appealing curves and performance pleasing turbo diesel power, the new 67 Motor Yacht combines form and function into a delightfully exciting blue water cruiser. The sleek exterior is accented with an abundance of sea keeping amenities. Teak planked decks and molded bridge steps, polished stainless steel hardware, bulwarks and windlass are mega-yacht caliber.
Product Description of VIKING SPORT CRUISER MODEL BOAT
Our luxurious Viking Sport Cruiser is handcrafted from beautiful wood such as rosewood, mahogany, teak and along with various exotic wood. It is then painted in antique white with an outer coat of clear vanish. The hull is constructed using plank on frame method, each strip of exotic wood are carefully join together to form a smooth hull. Along with eye catching details such as the metal ladder with wooden step, tinted window in dark limo color, painted oxygen tank, painted wooden seat, colorful navigation dashboard, shiny metal steering wheel, metal horns, metal rail surrounding the cruiser, metal and wooden antennas, metal rings with center in blue surrounding the hull of ship. All these detailed ornaments contribute to a dazzling wooden Viking Sport Cruiser. Attached to the cruiser is a beautiful long wooden stand with thick metal poles to support the weight. This model is completely hand built by skillful and creative master craftsmen, you will be amazed at how real it looks. Our Viking Sport model was built according to scale through original plans, pictures and drawings. This model is shipped fully-assembled and ready to be display.
- 100% handcrafted using traditional techniques and modern technology
- Made from high-quality wood such as rosewood, western red cedar, mahogany, teak, etc.
- Hundreds of hours of hand craftsmanship to complete a model at museum-quality, ensuring attention to detail and precision
- No plastic parts is used in order to ensure authenticity and an authentic look
- Each model goes through a demanding in-house quality control before leaving the workshop, ensuring excellence and authenticity
- Protective packaging with wooden crate for safe shipping, close-to-zero damage and storage
- Skillful craftsmen have years of experience and a passion for their work, ensuring quality and accuracy.
- Material: high-grade wood such as: western red cedar, rosewood, and mahogany + metal only (no plastic parts)
- Skill: best traditional real ship-making methods applied, hundreds of hours required to finish each model by our master craftsmen
- Uniqueness: each ship is an “Exclusive Edition” where the model has a unique serial number etched into the hull
In this final important step, this ship is packed in a sturdy wood and then in a nice carton box with cushion for maximum protection. We also perform a drop test to make sure the package is safe in shipping.
Every ship has a story. From bow to stern, star board to port side, every vessel carries its own exquisite history. Through our fine hand craftsmanship, we tell that story the way it deserves to be told – with heart and soul. We uses traditional methods of building ship models, while integrating modern innovations. Our master craftsmen in Vietnam construct each ship entirely by hand using the traditional plank-on-bulk head method. They then harness high-tech tools like laser machines to create fine, accurate details. Each ship is scaled down in precise proportions from the original model for authenticity. It is a masterful synthesis of modern and traditional methods that makes the Old Modern quality one of a kind. What we mean by quality you can trust:
● Extensive research through original plans and pictures makes our models true to life.
● 100% hand-built from scratch, plank by plank.
● Hundreds of hours of work go into our museum-quality models.
● Made of quality wood such as western red cedar, mahogany, rosewood, teak, and more
● Chrome, brass, and cast metal fittings and ornaments add richness and verisimilitude
● Each model must pass a demanding quality control process before leaving the workshop and making its voyage to you. Old Modern Handicrafts carries all manner of ships from every age of sail, and we are also proud to build custom models for our customers. Drop us a line – it’s our pleasure to help you tell your story. Staying at shore? Explore our nautical offerings for the home. Our novelties include vintage-style globes, magnifiers and telescopes, clocks, furniture, and all manner of nautical décor. The same quality of craftsmanship and care is extended to all our products, on land or at sea.