Specification of RIVA RIVARAMA WINE HOLDER MODEL BOAT WITH LED LIGHTS
37"L x 10.5"W x 11"H
|Brand name||Old Modern Handicrafts|
|Materials||western red cedar, rosewood, and mahogany + metal|
The history of RIVA RIVARAMA WINE HOLDER MODEL BOAT WITH LED LIGHTS
The name Riva is synonymous with elegance, class, and premier European craftsmanship. Carlo would be the figurehead of the Riva Speed Boating legend. In the 1950s, Carlo Riva began to produce elegant wooden speed boats of unquestionably superior style and quality. The Riva Aquarama was the undisputed flagship of Riva’s line. Becoming more than just a boat, the beautiful Aquarama was a social symbol of the highest class, style, wealth, and most notably, power. Based on the Aquarama, the Riva Rivarama is a supreme class open cruiser and a design masterpiece. Every detail on the Riva Rivarama is beyond exceptional and she provides tremendous comfort and an abundance of options over her entire 44 feet of length. Again, Riva accentuates the use of exotic and precious materials, as is customary for all of their speedboats, the most luxurious of their class.
Product Description of RIVA RIVARAMA WINE HOLDER MODEL BOAT WITH LED LIGHTS
Amaze your guests with this luxurious LED Lighted Riva Rivarama wine holder model. It is handcrafted from western red cedar and painted in its original color. The hull is constructed using a plank on frame method where each strip of wood is carefully joined and then coated with multiple layers of vanishes to create that shiny mirror effect finish. This model is completely hand-built to spec by skillful and creative master craftsmen; you will be amazed at how real it looks. The ship has a lustrous color of white and dark purple followed with amazing details. You can easily spot the eye-catching details such as all-white leather seats, wooden cabinet, stainless navigation gauges, chrome-plated steering wheel, horns, rails surrounding the boat, clear windshield with stainless frames and much more. All these detailed ornaments contribute to an astounding wooden Rivarama model. In addition, a detachable wooden stand comes standard. Our model was built according to scale through original plans, pictures, and drawings. This model is professionally packed for damaged free shipping. The model comes ready to be displayed. The wine bottle is not included and sold separately.
- Handcrafted using plank on frame method
- Multiple coats of vanishes to create the mirror effect
- LED light with cord
- Stainless steel rails and wine bottle holder
- Chrome Plated ornaments
- Come with the stand
Riva is a trademark of Ferretti S.p.A.
- 100% handcrafted using traditional techniques and modern technology
- Made from high-quality wood such as rosewood, western red cedar, mahogany, teak, etc.
- Hundreds of hours of hand craftsmanship to complete a model at museum-quality, ensuring attention to detail and precision
- No plastic parts is used in order to ensure authenticity and an authentic look
- Each model goes through a demanding in-house quality control before leaving the workshop, ensuring excellence and authenticity
- Protective packaging with wooden crate for safe shipping, close-to-zero damage and storage
- Skillful craftsmen have years of experience and a passion for their work, ensuring quality and accuracy.
- Material: high-grade wood such as: western red cedar, rosewood, and mahogany + metal only (no plastic parts)
- Skill: best traditional real ship-making methods applied, hundreds of hours required to finish each model by our master craftsmen
- Uniqueness: each ship is an “Exclusive Edition” where the model has a unique serial number etched into the hull
In this final important step, this ship is packed in a sturdy wood and then in a nice carton box with cushion for maximum protection. We also perform a drop test to make sure the package is safe in shipping.
Every ship has a story. From bow to stern, star board to port side, every vessel carries its own exquisite history. Through our fine hand craftsmanship, we tell that story the way it deserves to be told – with heart and soul. We uses traditional methods of building ship models, while integrating modern innovations. Our master craftsmen in Vietnam construct each ship entirely by hand using the traditional plank-on-bulk head method. They then harness high-tech tools like laser machines to create fine, accurate details. Each ship is scaled down in precise proportions from the original model for authenticity. It is a masterful synthesis of modern and traditional methods that makes the Old Modern quality one of a kind. What we mean by quality you can trust:
● Extensive research through original plans and pictures makes our models true to life.
● 100% hand-built from scratch, plank by plank.
● Hundreds of hours of work go into our museum-quality models.
● Made of quality wood such as western red cedar, mahogany, rosewood, teak, and more
● Chrome, brass, and cast metal fittings and ornaments add richness and verisimilitude
● Each model must pass a demanding quality control process before leaving the workshop and making its voyage to you. Old Modern Handicrafts carries all manner of ships from every age of sail, and we are also proud to build custom models for our customers. Drop us a line – it’s our pleasure to help you tell your story. Staying at shore? Explore our nautical offerings for the home. Our novelties include vintage-style globes, magnifiers and telescopes, clocks, furniture, and all manner of nautical décor. The same quality of craftsmanship and care is extended to all our products, on land or at sea.