Specification of ITALY SPEEDBOAT RIVARAMA MODEL BOAT
|Dimension (inch)||37L x 10.5W x 11H inches|
|Brand name||Old Modern Handicrafts|
|Materials||western red cedar, rosewood, and mahogany + metal|
The history of ITALY SPEEDBOAT RIVARAMA MODEL BOAT
The name of Riva is synonymous with elegance, class, and premier European craftsmanship. Carlo Riva, Italian motorboat designer par excellence, was a legend of the 1950s. His wooden speed boats were renowned for their beauty, comfort, and quality of construction from the finest precious woods. In his time, his famous clientele included the Shah of Iran, Sophia Loren, Brigitte Bardot, and all manner of royalty, movie stars, and business magnates. Our Riva Rivarama takes inspiration from Riva’s greatest creation and flagship of his life, the Riva Aquarama. The spirit, style, and superior quality of Aquarama finds its truest incarnation in Riva Rivarama, a tribute to fine Italian design that can be yours today.
Product Description of ITALY SPEEDBOAT RIVARAMA MODEL BOAT
Riva Rivarama, crowning glory of Italian speedboats, returns to glorious life in our exclusive model. Handmade with virtuosic skill by master craftsmen, the model is luxury itself. The hull is constructed using a plank on frame method, with each strip of quality wood joined together to form a streamlined appearance. A palette of cream with gold and silver accents extends throughout the body of the boat. Fine detail is evident at every level in features like the steering wheel, navigation gauges, metal railings, clear windshield with metal frames, and deck fittings. A gold plaque bearing the name of Riva Rivarama completes the picture of high style and joie de vivre. Dimensions are 37 x 10.5 x 11 inches.
- 100% handcrafted using traditional techniques and modern technology
- Made from high-quality wood such as rosewood, western red cedar, mahogany, teak, etc.
- Hundreds of hours of hand craftsmanship to complete a model at museum-quality, ensuring attention to detail and precision
- No plastic parts is used in order to ensure authenticity and an authentic look
- Each model goes through a demanding in-house quality control before leaving the workshop, ensuring excellence and authenticity
- Protective packaging with wooden crate for safe shipping, close-to-zero damage and storage
- Skillful craftsmen have years of experience and a passion for their work, ensuring quality and accuracy.
- Material: high-grade wood such as: western red cedar, rosewood, and mahogany + metal only (no plastic parts)
- Skill: best traditional real ship-making methods applied, hundreds of hours required to finish each model by our master craftsmen
- Uniqueness: each ship is an “Exclusive Edition” where the model has a unique serial number etched into the hull
In this final important step, this ship is packed in a sturdy wood and then in a nice carton box with cushion for maximum protection. We also perform a drop test to make sure the package is safe in shipping.
Every ship has a story. From bow to stern, star board to port side, every vessel carries its own exquisite history. Through our fine hand craftsmanship, we tell that story the way it deserves to be told – with heart and soul. We uses traditional methods of building ship models, while integrating modern innovations. Our master craftsmen in Vietnam construct each ship entirely by hand using the traditional plank-on-bulk head method. They then harness high-tech tools like laser machines to create fine, accurate details. Each ship is scaled down in precise proportions from the original model for authenticity. It is a masterful synthesis of modern and traditional methods that makes the Old Modern quality one of a kind. What we mean by quality you can trust:
● Extensive research through original plans and pictures makes our models true to life.
● 100% hand-built from scratch, plank by plank.
● Hundreds of hours of work go into our museum-quality models.
● Made of quality wood such as western red cedar, mahogany, rosewood, teak, and more
● Chrome, brass, and cast metal fittings and ornaments add richness and verisimilitude
● Each model must pass a demanding quality control process before leaving the workshop and making its voyage to you. Old Modern Handicrafts carries all manner of ships from every age of sail, and we are also proud to build custom models for our customers. Drop us a line – it’s our pleasure to help you tell your story. Staying at shore? Explore our nautical offerings for the home. Our novelties include vintage-style globes, magnifiers and telescopes, clocks, furniture, and all manner of nautical décor. The same quality of craftsmanship and care is extended to all our products, on land or at sea.