Specification of DISPLAY HALF CANOE 9 FT
|Dimension (inch)||107L x 12.375W x 15.375H inches|
|Brand name||Old Modern Handicrafts|
|Materials||western red cedar, rosewood, and mahogany + metal|
Product Description of DISPLAY HALF CANOE 9 FT
Take your love for canoeing to a new plateau! This display half-canoe is amazing to look at, durable in purpose and smooth to the touch.
Using the same techniques as on our real canoes, this display half-canoe is the epitome of handcrafted workmanship. Coated with epoxy, its glossy surface and rich wood tones make the perfect accompaniment to any room in your home.
We guarantee you will love this product and what’s more, visitors will surely be struck by the quality and stylishness.
Important Note: Please be aware that this display half-canoe is a SPECIAL ORDER item which means right after you have placed the order, it will take about 30-60 days for us to build and ship it to you.
- 100% handcrafted using traditional techniques and modern technology
- Made from high-quality wood such as rosewood, western red cedar, mahogany, teak, etc.
- Hundreds of hours of hand craftsmanship to complete a model at museum-quality, ensuring attention to detail and precision
- No plastic parts is used in order to ensure authenticity and an authentic look
- Each model goes through a demanding in-house quality control before leaving the workshop, ensuring excellence and authenticity
- Protective packaging with wooden crate for safe shipping, close-to-zero damage and storage
- Skillful craftsmen have years of experience and a passion for their work, ensuring quality and accuracy.
- Material: high-grade wood such as: western red cedar, rosewood, and mahogany + metal only (no plastic parts)
- Skill: best traditional real ship-making methods applied, hundreds of hours required to finish each model by our master craftsmen
- Uniqueness: each ship is an “Exclusive Edition” where the model has a unique serial number etched into the hull
What makes Our HALF HULL COLLECTION special
Our HALF HULL COLLECTION in our Half-hull model collection is a true work of art, made with the utmost care and attention to detail. Through our fine hand craftsmanship, we tell that story the way it deserves to be told – with heart and soul. Each ship is scaled down in precise proportions from the original model for authenticity. It is a masterful synthesis of the model ship and modern artwork which can be more flexible in decoration. Whether you're a collector or simply an admirer of fine craftsmanship, you can be confident in the quality of our models.
- Unparalleled Craftsmanship: Our artisans painstakingly handcraft every element of the HALF HULL Collection, ensuring the utmost precision and attention to detail. Each curve, each contour is masterfully brought to life.
- Timeless Materials: Only the finest materials are used in the creation of our masterpiece. From the rich, warm tones of mahogany to the lustrous finish of chrome and brass fittings, every element exudes luxurious quality.
- Museum-Worthy Artistry: Our commitment to excellence is unwavering. Each HALF HULL undergoes meticulous craftsmanship, with hundreds of hours dedicated to achieving museum-worthy standards that captivate the eye and ignite the imagination.
- Captivating Authenticity: Every aspect of our half-hull model exudes authenticity. We eschew plastic parts, ensuring that the HALF HULL L70 exudes a lifelike presence that transports you to the glorious era of the original boat.
In this final important step, this ship is packed in a sturdy wood and then in a nice carton box with cushion for maximum protection. We also perform a drop test to make sure the package is safe in shipping.
Every ship has a story. From bow to stern, star board to port side, every vessel carries its own exquisite history. Through our fine hand craftsmanship, we tell that story the way it deserves to be told – with heart and soul. We uses traditional methods of building ship models, while integrating modern innovations. Our master craftsmen in Vietnam construct each ship entirely by hand using the traditional plank-on-bulk head method. They then harness high-tech tools like laser machines to create fine, accurate details. Each ship is scaled down in precise proportions from the original model for authenticity. It is a masterful synthesis of modern and traditional methods that makes the Old Modern quality one of a kind. What we mean by quality you can trust:
● Extensive research through original plans and pictures makes our models true to life.
● 100% hand-built from scratch, plank by plank.
● Hundreds of hours of work go into our museum-quality models.
● Made of quality wood such as western red cedar, mahogany, rosewood, teak, and more
● Chrome, brass, and cast metal fittings and ornaments add richness and verisimilitude
● Each model must pass a demanding quality control process before leaving the workshop and making its voyage to you. Old Modern Handicrafts carries all manner of ships from every age of sail, and we are also proud to build custom models for our customers. Drop us a line – it’s our pleasure to help you tell your story. Staying at shore? Explore our nautical offerings for the home. Our novelties include vintage-style globes, magnifiers and telescopes, clocks, furniture, and all manner of nautical décor. The same quality of craftsmanship and care is extended to all our products, on land or at sea.