More than just watercraft, our wooden boats, kayaks and canoes represent connections to a legacy of craftsmanship and old world techniques!
|Material||Canadian western red cedar, mahogany, fiberglass, epoxy|
|Dimension||117L x 26.5W x 20H Inches|
The perfect little red canoe…Reminiscent of a simpler time with its bright color, straight lines, and meticulous craftsmanship, this piece will be a stunner wherever you choose to display it.
With just as many man hours dedicated to its creation as all of our other boats, this piece is as impressive as the rest. Hand joined strips of top quality cedar and hardwood are then coated in a fiberglass epoxy and finally painted in a vibrant red that is sure to make anyone smile.
The new centerpiece of your home or office building, you won’t be able to help but stop and stare every single time you walk by this beautiful work of art.
Important Note: Please be aware that this canoe is a SPECIAL ORDER item which means right after you have placed the order, it will take about 30-60 days for us to built and ship it to you.
- Beautiful Red cedar and hardwood hull.
- Fiberglass adds important tensile strength and abrasion resistance to the wood.
- Paddle is included
|Boat Dim||L 117", W: 26.25"|
|Mid Height||10 inches|
What makes our RED DISPLAY CANOE WITH RIBS AND CURVED BOW 10’ Special
Old Modern Handicrafts is invested in the type of construction that recalls generations of boat making. Over thirty years in business, our commitment has always been and will continue to be, to excellence, to tradition, and to creating products that you can enjoy both for their performance and incredible beauty.
- 100% handcrafted using traditional techniques and modern technology
- Made from high-quality red cedar and mahogany. No plastic!
- Immerse yourself in the timeless beauty of our 100% handcrafted wooden boats, meticulously crafted using a perfect blend of traditional techniques and modern technology.
- Experience peace of mind with our protective packaging, featuring a sturdy wooden crate that ensures secure shipping and virtually eliminates the risk of damage during transportation and storage.
- Witness the dedication and precision that goes into the construction of our boats, as our skilled artisans devote hundreds of hours to achieve nothing less than perfection.
- Embrace sustainability with our environmentally friendly approach, as we exclusively utilize certified, top-grade wood such as Canadian red cedar, mahogany, rosewood, teak, and more.
- Discover the true artistry of craftsmanship, as we seamlessly merge centuries-old customs with innovative technologies, resulting in boats that surpass expectations in every aspect.
- Rest assured that our commitment to quality is unwavering, thanks to our rigorous in-house quality control process. Each wooden boat undergoes thorough testing, including in-water assessments, before leaving our workshop.
How we build our perfect kayak, canoe & boat
Spyglassshop is invested in the type of construction that recalls generations of boat making. Our commitment has always been and will continue to be, to excellence, to tradition and to creating products that you can enjoy both for their performance and incredible beauty.
Inspired by history, the names of our watercraft are derived from the northern waterways where natives and settlers have used them for centuries. Merging centuries-old customs with improvements in technology, we bring you boats that excel in every category.
Beginning with pliable, high quality Canadian cedar and hardwoods, our craftsmen hand join each individual strip. Hundreds of hours go into the construction of our boats, as perfection is the only option. Once built, the piece is encapsulated in fiberglass epoxy resin adding an extra layer of durability and strength. At last, the water craft is ready for its nautical debut.