More than just watercraft, our wooden boats, kayaks and canoes represent connections to a legacy of craftsmanship and old world techniques!
|Material||Canadian western red cedar, mahogany, fiberglass, epoxy|
|Dimension||216L x 35.5W x 27H Inches|
|Assembled Product Weight||124 kg|
Paddling along the river or lake, you can’t help but notice how serene the day and how smoothly you glide. A canoe made like no other, this piece represents generations of boat makers, a history of craftsmanship and a legacy of pride.
Each and every canoe is hand crafted as strips of the best quality cedar and hardwood are joined and then cemented together with a fiberglass epoxy imbuing the water craft with an incredible strength.
Beautiful, durable and offering an extremely exhilarating ride, this 18’ masterpiece is one that will be with you for years to come. Enjoy fishing, paddling or simply drifting--this craft truly is an investment in your life.
This canoe measured as follow:
|Length||206 inches (18 feet)|
|Width (beam)||35.5 inches|
|Mid Height||15 inches|
|Bow Height||27 inches|
- Stunning beautiful clear graded cedar and hardwood hull
- Fiberglass adds important tensile strength and abrasion resistance to the wood
- Designed for a wide ranges of uses, comfortable with both day trip and long journey.
-Great for both beginners and intermediate paddlers.
- Come with a show graded set of wooden paddles.
- Ribs is optional
What makes our SKEENA CANOE 18 Special
Old Modern Handicrafts is invested in the type of construction that recalls generations of boat making. Over thirty years in business, our commitment has always been and will continue to be, to excellence, to tradition, and to creating products that you can enjoy both for their performance and incredible beauty.
- 100% handcrafted using traditional techniques and modern technology
- Made from high-quality red cedar and mahogany. No plastic!
- Immerse yourself in the timeless beauty of our 100% handcrafted wooden boats, meticulously crafted using a perfect blend of traditional techniques and modern technology.
- Experience peace of mind with our protective packaging, featuring a sturdy wooden crate that ensures secure shipping and virtually eliminates the risk of damage during transportation and storage.
- Witness the dedication and precision that goes into the construction of our boats, as our skilled artisans devote hundreds of hours to achieve nothing less than perfection.
- Embrace sustainability with our environmentally friendly approach, as we exclusively utilize certified, top-grade wood such as Canadian red cedar, mahogany, rosewood, teak, and more.
- Discover the true artistry of craftsmanship, as we seamlessly merge centuries-old customs with innovative technologies, resulting in boats that surpass expectations in every aspect.
- Rest assured that our commitment to quality is unwavering, thanks to our rigorous in-house quality control process. Each wooden boat undergoes thorough testing, including in-water assessments, before leaving our workshop.
How we build our perfect kayak, canoe & boat
Spyglassshop is invested in the type of construction that recalls generations of boat making. Our commitment has always been and will continue to be, to excellence, to tradition and to creating products that you can enjoy both for their performance and incredible beauty.
Inspired by history, the names of our watercraft are derived from the northern waterways where natives and settlers have used them for centuries. Merging centuries-old customs with improvements in technology, we bring you boats that excel in every category.
Beginning with pliable, high quality Canadian cedar and hardwoods, our craftsmen hand join each individual strip. Hundreds of hours go into the construction of our boats, as perfection is the only option. Once built, the piece is encapsulated in fiberglass epoxy resin adding an extra layer of durability and strength. At last, the water craft is ready for its nautical debut.