Specification of BLACK PEARL PIRATE SHIP MODEL SHIP SMALL
|20"L x 6.5"W x 19"H
|Old Modern Handicrafts
|western red cedar, rosewood, and mahogany + metal
The history of BLACK PEARL PIRATE SHIP MODEL SHIP SMALL
This vintage and classic Black Pearl Pirate Ship ship model reminds you of the Pirates of the Caribbean film series where the Black Pearl is easily recognized by her distinctive black hull and sails,captained by Captain Jack Sparrow and said to be "nigh uncatchable". Bringing the history vibe home with our historical gunboat, longboat and battle ship model collections.
The Black Pearl, originally Wicked Wench, is a fictional ship in Pirates of the Caribbean. In the screenplay, the Black Pearl is easily recognized by her distinctive black hull and sails. This turns out to be an advantage in more than one way. Not only do the black sails act as a sort of intimidation tactic, but the Pearls crew can put out the deck lamps for added stealth at night. The ship was originally named Wicked Wench before she was ordered burned and sunk by Lord Beckett. It was later raised from the seafloor by Davy Jones after making a pact with Jack Sparrow who rechristened her the Black Pearl. She is said to be "nigh uncatchable". Indeed, in the three films, she either overtakes or flees all other ships, including the Interceptor (regarded as the fastest ship in the Caribbean) and the Flying Dutchman (which is actually faster against the wind). Her speed is derived from a large amount of sails she carries. She is noted in At Worlds End as being "The only ship as which can outrun the Flying Dutchman."
Product Description of BLACK PEARL PIRATE SHIP MODEL SHIP SMALL
A great item for the Pirate of the Caribbean movie fans! This is a small model of the Black Pearl; originally Wicked Wench is Captain Jack Sparrow’s pirate ship. In the three movies (Curse of the Black Pearl, Dead Mans Chest, and At Worlds End) she either overtakes or flees all other ships, including the Interceptor (regarded as the fastest ship in the Caribbean) and the Flying Dutchman (which is actually faster against the wind). Her speed is derived from a large amount of sails she carries. She is noted in At Worlds End as being "The only ship as what (which) can outrun the Flying Dutchman.”
Our Black Pearl model features coated black paint, plank on frame, cannons, bowsprit, masts, rigging, and lines painstakingly knotted and fastened by hand. On the deck, there are metal stationed cannons, wooden cabin, wooden barrels, and many other spectacular ornaments.
This model comes standard with a solid wood base and brass nameplate. It’ll make a perfect gift for home or office decorator, boat enthusiast or passionate collector.
- 100% handcrafted using traditional techniques and modern technology
- Made from high-quality wood such as rosewood, western red cedar, mahogany, teak, etc.
- Hundreds of hours of hand craftsmanship to complete a model at museum-quality, ensuring attention to detail and precision
- No plastic parts is used in order to ensure authenticity and an authentic look
- Each model goes through a demanding in-house quality control before leaving the workshop, ensuring excellence and authenticity
- Protective packaging with wooden crate for safe shipping, close-to-zero damage and storage
- Skillful craftsmen have years of experience and a passion for their work, ensuring quality and accuracy.
THIS BLACK PEARL PIRATE SHIP SMALL IS TOO LARGE OR TOO SMALL OR ARE YOU'RE LOOKING FOR A CUSTOMIZATION SHIP MODEL?
Our master craftsmen build scale replicas of any vessel including but not limited to tall ship, sailing yachts, cruiseship, speedboat to any size using integration technique of traditional to modern methods.
- Material: high-grade wood such as: western red cedar, rosewood, and mahogany + metal only (no plastic parts)
- Skill: best traditional real ship-making methods applied, hundreds of hours required to finish each model by our master craftsmen
- Uniqueness: each ship is an “Exclusive Edition” where the model has a unique serial number etched into the hull
This BLACK PEARL PIRATE SHIP SMALL is packed in a wooden carton with cushions to maximize protection. We ensure that this BLACK PEARL PIRATE SHIP SMALL arrives perfectly for display and decoration.
In this final important step, this ship is packed in a sturdy wood and then in a nice carton box with cushion for maximum protection. We also perform a drop test to make sure the package is safe in shipping.
Every ship has a story. From bow to stern, star board to port side, every vessel carries its own exquisite history. Through our fine hand craftsmanship, we tell that story the way it deserves to be told – with heart and soul. We uses traditional methods of building ship models, while integrating modern innovations. Our master craftsmen in Vietnam construct each ship entirely by hand using the traditional plank-on-bulk head method. They then harness high-tech tools like laser machines to create fine, accurate details. Each ship is scaled down in precise proportions from the original model for authenticity. It is a masterful synthesis of modern and traditional methods that makes the Old Modern quality one of a kind. What we mean by quality you can trust:
● Extensive research through original plans and pictures makes our models true to life.
● 100% hand-built from scratch, plank by plank.
● Hundreds of hours of work go into our museum-quality models.
● Made of quality wood such as western red cedar, mahogany, rosewood, teak, and more
● Chrome, brass, and cast metal fittings and ornaments add richness and verisimilitude
● Each model must pass a demanding quality control process before leaving the workshop and making its voyage to you. Old Modern Handicrafts carries all manner of ships from every age of sail, and we are also proud to build custom models for our customers. Drop us a line – it’s our pleasure to help you tell your story. Staying at shore? Explore our nautical offerings for the home. Our novelties include vintage-style globes, magnifiers and telescopes, clocks, furniture, and all manner of nautical décor. The same quality of craftsmanship and care is extended to all our products, on land or at sea.
If you are having a hard time making decision, here are some of our recommendations: